Friday, February 5, 2010

Recognition!!

I just wanted to quickly post that I have fallen in LOVE with the following 2 sites:

Confessions of a Homeschooler

Home Grown Hearts

I'm getting a LOT of ideas if not ALL of them from the Confessions of a Homeschooler site....all of my "Learning the Alphabet" stuff. This site is soooooo well set up for teaching the Alphabet that you really don't need to hunt around for multiple sites to teach your child the basics. She uses tons of "Themed" activities for her lessons and has links to everything that you could possibly want to print off or purchase!!! I can't say enough about this site!!!

I also LOVE the Home Grown Hearts site!! I've found soooooooo many great printables there! I think that the confessions site also uses a lot of printables from there and will link you to the this site when necessary.

Both of the women who have created these 2 sites have put sooooo much time and effort into their blogs/sites and I just wanted to let each of you know that so that you too can go there to find a lot of inspiration!!!

As I do various activities with Creston, I will post pictures of what we've done, but since most of the things we'll be doing will be coming from these 2 sites, I won't post the links to everything. That's just toooo much "linking up" for me to do. Just please remember to go to these sites to find the great ideas that I'm using and as I do find other great sites to utilize, I'll post those links!

I've got both sites in my "favorites" section on my sidebar! (along with a few other great sites that I've found!!) You can get to any of them easily!!!

Thanks for looking and if any of you find great sites, please pass them along to me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment